Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bringing Everyone Up to Speed

So I have not been completely faithful to my New Year's Resolutions. I know that alot of people don't ever keep their's, but I so wanted to do my best at keeping them.

Anwyays . . . so much has happened since my last post. Here are the hightlights:
1. Became highly addicted to Facebook.
2. Mom flew home again for Kaylah's surgery.
3. Kaylah is a new person.
4. Tessa moved home.
5. Been looking for a new job.
6. Denied a job with Verizon Wireless - I just didn't click with those people!!!
7. Still working for the church.
8. Had planning retreat.
9. Started coaching Jr. Quizzing again.
10. Accepted to Dental School.
11. About to land a job with Nordstrom.
12. Thinking about becoming a dentist - why settle?????

Life is good - extremely busy, but I am so blessed.

I do not know how often I will blogging - since school is now going to consume most of my time.

I will stop by with some inspiring posts everynow and then.

No comments: