Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy As A Straw


As you can tell by now, I have thoroughlly neglected this blog for like the last 4 months. One might say that it has become dusty and in dire need of a good house cleaning. Well folks I have done just that - I have cleaned up around here. I have added a few things and took some away. Hopefully this redecorating project will inspire me to write. It is not that I have not had anything to write, because I constantly have thoughts that run through my head. However, life has been so crazy these past few months with hospital visits, surgeries, family visiting, school, new jobs, - just stuff that is life. Yes, I know that none of this is justification for neglecting my blog, I just felt like no one would want to read about my life that is crazier that the most crazy straw you have ever seen - you know the one that your kids get in birthday goody bags that usually get broken in the dishwasher. The kind of straw that goes straight from the cup of milk and then all of a sudden it curves to the left, then back to the right, and if you're super cool you can get the straw that looks like a pair of glasses. Folks that has been life lately - going every direction opposite of what normal should feel like. I know this sounds like a rant and rave session and it really is not, but just understand life has been super crazy. Please forgive me for not leaving you with valuable tidbits. Through this entirely crazy time, I can say that I have visibly seen the hand of God working and providing in the most obsene ways possible. I have joked here of late with some of my friends that the crazier my life gets the greater HIS faithfulness comes through. Exodus 14:13 has been my rock to hold on for the past few months, ". . . stand still and see the salvation of the Lord . . ." No matter how many loops life has, take a moment to stand still!!

2 comments:

Cylinda Nickel said...

Yahoo- Love the new look- Your back!!! Twirling and spinning with happiness. R U kidding? Of course we want to hear about your life. That is why we come here!! Love you and I am SO PROUD of you!

CMN

Paula said...

Yah -- you're back! :)